Sales Development Representative
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Sales Development Representative to join the Sales team and further develop our customer base.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements with knowledge of business processes.
- 2+ years of B2B technology Sales Development experience.
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices.
- Emotional Intelligence - ability to understand a customer’s needs, and navigate a conversation.
- Proven success presenting a value proposition.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Outreach/Salesforce- a plus.
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts.
- Respond to inbound leads through multiple applications and channels.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up generating increased interest and excitement.
- Qualify warm leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Partner with the Sales Leader who will assist in sharpening your skills to help build the pipeline.
- Become an expert on prospects and be the go-to person for sales team on prospect research questions.
- Work alongside a team of other SDRs to achieve group goals and contribute to team development.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.