Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an Acount Executive to generate new revenue and growth for Namogoo’s US SMB and Mid-Size accounts.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Experience selling into e-commerce, Esurance and fin-tech is a plus.
- A proven ability to exceed goals and metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Accustomed to working effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast paced start- up.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business managers and online marketers.
- Enthusiastic about learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and a fearless cold caller.
- Experience in researching and managing customer data and lead lists.
- Set up automation and work with various software like Hubspot, Intercom, Linkedin, Asana, and more.
What You'll Do
- Generate and convert new leads, inbound and outbound.
- Build a successful sales process for eCommerce SMBs and eCommerce agencies.
- Educate eCommerce business owners and marketers about marketing automation software, while getting them excited about growing revenue.
- Meeting sales goals and to generating a solid sales pipeline.
- Account planning (TAS), forecasting, engagement of customers/prospects, resource utilization and managing any assigned leads.
- Partner with Client Success division to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.