Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an Director of Enterprise Sales to grow and develop our customer base in North America, a region that offers numerous opportunities in our space.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 5+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Proven track record in selling cyber products or solutions to the CTO as well as the head of digital and business executives.
- Experience selling into e-commerce, Esurance and fintech is a plus.
- Background selling Analytics, A/B Testing, Voice of the Customer, Tag Managers tools or other online technologies is a plus.
- Experience developing relationships with strategic prospects and customers.
- A proven ability to exceed goals and metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Accustomed to working effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong storytelling capabilities- the ability to make our product benefits tangible.
- The ability to work cross functionally and be a team collaborator.
What You'll Do
- Organize, manage and forecast complex sales cycles.
- Take a creative and innovative approach to building a territory.
- Interact and sell to C-level executives at enterprise companies.
- Provide a value proposition for our products in the North America region.
- Participate in regional, industry specific conferences and events.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.