Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an experienced Account Executive to generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in digital software sales, selling b2b2c preferred-MUST.
- Be a winner - we are looking for someone who is used to being the best.
- Be organized - a highly organized and dedicated salesperson is always successful.
- Be honest - you will be the face of our company, we need you to set customer expectations correctly.
- Put your heart into it - bring your energy and your smile - empathize with the customers so you can find their pain points, confidently handle objections, and persuade them to work with you to solve their problems.
- Be nimble - We are expanding our market and our product offering, you will need to be flexible, to learn fast, and to adapt quickly under pressure.
What You'll Do
- Generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets by being responsible for the funnel from the time leads come in through onboarding.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, generating own pipeline when necessary via outbound or existing rolodex.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to target effectively.
- Maintain excellent SalesForce hygiene and provide accurate forecasts.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.