Global Director of Sales Development
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Global Director of Sales Development to hire and manage a global team of Business Development Representatives to further grow Namogo's market reach.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
The Global Director of Sales Development will manage and grow the Business Development team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for Namogoo’s Enterprise and inside sales teams.
You will lead, train and optimize a global team (NYC and Tel Aviv) of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements, for both Fortune 1000’s retail companies and small and medium e-commerce businesses.
You will develop the inbound and outbound strategy, including process definition and refinement of the sales pitch to achieve optimum results. The Director will be in charge of efficiently and effectively qualifying inbound demand as well as developing outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for particular campaigns.
You will build a word-class sales and business development team and will establish metrics for inbound and outbound and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- 4+ years of successful experience with heading sales or a sales development teams at a SAAS company.
- Proven track record of delivering B2B SaaS sales pipeline.
- Experience managing an inbound BDR team with at least 6 total direct reports.
- Experience with managing outbound prospecting teams - a major advantage.
- Power user of salesforce.com and BDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional BDRs and BDR team leads.
What You'll Do
- Ensure sales opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough sales qualified leads to work with to be fully productive.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Partner with regional Account Executives to develop campaigns that align to their regional goals based on a territory plan.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the BDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure efficiency and productivity, utilizing salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.