Senior Partner Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Senior Partner Manager to build mindshare and adoption of Namogoo’s products across our most strategic business partners and their customers.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 6+ years’ sales experience in a fast-paced, high value environment with a proven track record of successful achievement in channel/partner account management.
- Experience in enterprise (B2B) sales and channel/partner development globally is a must.
- SaaS and E-Commerce sales experience preferred.
- Proven ability to engage in meaningful sales conversations with all levels of management and technical professionals.
- Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and product knowledge and for imparting to channel/partners.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Ability to work US hours as needed.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong relationships with key partner contacts.
- Enable partners to drive exponential growth through the development of their practice areas, skillsets, and go-to-market.
- Drive new revenue opportunities through market development.
- Coordinate sales training, joint marketing, and overall enablement with new and existing strategic partners.
- Be able to articulate product and service features & benefits to partner field sales reps, consultants and end customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to support strategic partners to help them develop self-sufficiency.
- Understand the partner’s business, customers, and market and strategize on how Namogoo can empower them to succeed in providing services using Namogoo products.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for strategic partners.
- Serve as an internal strategic partner advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!