Business Development Representative
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Business Development Representative to support the growth marketing and sales executives developing leads that turn into sales. The SDR will work on inbound marketing inquiries to nurture and develop leads to a point where they are ready for active sales executive involvement.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- At least 1 year industry experience working in a similar role for an enterprise corporation selling business critical applications, SaaS experience a plus!
- You’re the definition of a self-starter and a problem-solver.
- Experience in cold calling, building a pipeline and client relationship building.
- You’re resourceful and ruthlessly pragmatic.
- Industry experience in ecommerce - a major advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce.com and hubspot preferred).
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education.
What You'll Do
- Prospect and BANT qualify potential customers, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools.
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any customer intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities.
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study.
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by marketing management.
- Generating demand and nurturing accounts through a clearly defined qualification process.
- Qualifying inbound leads coming from a variety of marketing programs.
- Utilize growth hacking tactics to reach audience at scale.
- Growing your product and industry knowledge for personal and professional growth.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.