Full Stack Developer
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Full Stack Developer to develop full life cycle from early stages to production utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years full-stack development experience.
- Passion for detailed frontend work.
- Familiarity with (or hunger to learn) all levels of the stack - some frontend, backend, system (devops) and cloud.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- Strong people skills and drive to succeed.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product, Data team and Dev-Ops in order to build cutting edge product.
- Ownership of the product development process, from design to implementation.
- Develop new features and maintain existing application in a hybrid AngularJS / NodeJS / PHP environment.
- Develop complex client-side features in AngularJS. Cooperatively define (and occasionally implement) supporting API.
- Ensure that client-side code is compatible with all modern browsers.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!