Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a PHP Developer to develop full life cycle from early stages to production utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ year of PHP experience- MUST.
- Knowledge of design patterns, coding best practices, and TDD.
- Typescript, Angular, MySql, node.js experience - a big plus
- Strong English communication skills.
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
What You'll Do
- Build data-driven features in a B2B marketing automation platform.
- Own features end-to-end.
- Maintain high code quality with complete unit tests.
- Understand and consider real-world deployment considerations of data processing code (state, performance, etc).
- Be able to support a complex production system.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.