Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a DevOps Engineer who can enhance the company’s production massive environment and build DevOps infrastructure and tools to facilitate rapid growth.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with on AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience working with containers: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with configuration management and IaaC tools (Terraform is a big advantage).
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Experience with K8S - advantage.
- Knowledge in programming and shell scripting: Python3, Ruby, Bash.
- B.Sc. or higher in relevant technical degree.
What You'll Do
- Develop automated tools to facilitate growth and enhance Namogoo’s production infrastructure and allow R&D to run faster and better!
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs while improving our performance.
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the R&D, NOC and Operations teams.
- Develop and improve CI/CD flows.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.