Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Data Analyst to analyze complex data sets, define and measure KPI’s, build and maintain reporting and dashboards and provide insights to support decision-making processes.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2 + years experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet company
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing large-scale datasets
- High proficiency in SQL - a must
- Experience in creating ETLs
- Python experience - big advantage
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets - advantage
What You'll Do
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business and development decisions.
- Design and create ETLs, reports and dashboards that will provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Build data-based tools and models for performance monitoring and optimization.
- You’ll own a problem end-to-end and use your knowledge and creativity to answer business problems using real data.
- Create real value from data and communicate with different departments.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.