Mid-Level Full-Stack Developer
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Mid-Level Full stack developer to develop full life cycle from early stages to production utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- At least 5 years experience in web development.
- At least 3 years experience in Backend development.
- Knowledge and experience with React, Angular or an equivalent MVC framework.
- Experience in vue.js - big advantage.
- Experience in architecting solutions on cloud environments.
- Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- Strong people skills and drive to succeed.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on full-stack development - full lifecycle from early stages to production.
- Work closely with Product, Data team and Dev-Ops in order to build cutting edge products.
- Ownership of the product development process, from design to implementation.
- Mentor the team technically and be a go-to person in any technical/design related tasks.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!