Apply for this position
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is hiring a VP Product, to lead our Product group with an outstanding team of product managers and product design. You will be responsible for the developing our products as well as for the creation of new ones as well, lead the product planning and execution all through the life cycle of the business across all products in our platform.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills.
- 5+ years of experience managing of a team of product managers.
- 6+ years of B2B product management experience in a SaaS company.
- Significant experience in inbound product management, working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities and build up plan.
- Significant experience in outbound product management, working with large number of customers and working with global pre-sale, sales, services, and support organizations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working in a cross-functional nature that demands constant interactions and deliberations with other departmental directors.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Product group, supervising and mentoring the teams to build a world-class product best practices.
- Spearhead the strategy and execution by collaborating closely with Design, Engineering, User Research and Data teams to shape a customer-focused product
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business towards product-market fit.
- Own the product line life cycle: developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business.
- Own the existing development backlog and prioritize it as determined by the business, consumer, and market needs.
- Own customer relations: responsible for engaging extensively with our global customers in order to gain first-hand insight into the customers and market feedback on the business’s product.
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap.
- Create cross functional collaboration: expected to liaise with relevant stakeholders as well as functions in the engineering, marketing, sales, and design departments. Tasked with keeping other relevant stakeholders up to date on product process and progress.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.