Apply for this position
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is hiring a Product Analyst who will help us drive Namogoo’s products to reach the next level of business growth - from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion, by defining, analyzing, and tracking product performance and recommending alterations to meet the company goals. The Product Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the data, and pulling out insights and recommendations, to support the product manager's decisions, by understanding users’ pain points, their ah-ah moments, what they like and what parts of the product don’t make sense, what makes the users stay and what makes the users churn.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar product analyst role.
- Proficiency level of SQL - must.
- You are a great storyteller with data and communicator and can build fruitful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- You know to ask the right questions, to set the right metrics, when to use a single number and when to build a complex forecasting model.
- You are capable of tackling ambiguous problems and challenges.
- You have a great understanding of product and users.
- You have a passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Fast learner, resilient, adaptive, and creative.
What You'll Do
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey together with the product managers.
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments.
- Design and draft regular reports of progress towards company goals to product groups and stakeholders.
- Refine and improve definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.