Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an Office Manager to oversee the efficient operations of our US offices, helps build and maintain a collaborative and fun work environment, and is responsible for upholding administrative protocols.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with office management in a dynamic technology startup-MUST.
- You’re a self-starter who likes to take the initiative.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other workplace tools.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to prioritize effectively and work independently.
- Familiarity with benefit administration providers and plans.
- Strong project management skills.
- Positive energy, focused on delivering creative, high quality solutions.
- Passion for delivering high level of customer service and confidence in managing range of stakeholders.
- Creative mindset with energy to deliver new employee experiences and events.
- Comfort working in fast-paced and collaborative environment with ability to maintain professional composure under pressure.
What You'll Do
- Ensure efficient running of the NYC and Boston offices.
- Support overall business continuity and office operational efficiency.
- Liaise with many internal stakeholders, including I.T. and Finance teams in Israel.
- Conduct new hire orientations and assist with new hire onboarding and process for departing employees.
- Produce employee events and engagement initiatives for our US employees.
- Oversee third-party vendor selection, make recommendations to senior management, negotiate and manage vendor contracts, facilitate vendor payments.
- Serve as primary point of contact for office-related needs including facilitating communication to staff about office-related changes and updates.
- Enhance administrative processes by identifying improvements and implementing solutions that save time and improve accuracy.
- Manage ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks within the office.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, growing market and a real opportunity for success.