Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Project Manager to be responsible for planning and leading end-to-end product, companywide, include all aspects.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- At least 5 years of technical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as PMO.
- Experience in eCommerce companies, SaaS platform (advantage).
- Experience in managing project management group (advantage).
- Experience in methodologies, including Agile methodologies.
- Ability to understand projects from idea phase till GA.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Out of the box improve thinking.
- Experience in working with project management advanced tools, such as Jira, Monday, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do
- Planning and monitoring of all project phases in collaboration with the team leaders.
- Monitoring the projects’ execution, milestones, and timeline.
- Defining and monitoring KPI for success.
- Preforming ongoing risk analysis process of projects.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.