Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an experienced, innovative, results-oriented, and engaging VP Marketing.
This leadership role will partner with the management team and leaders across the organization to position the company and its products, driving awareness, increasing demand, and creating market leadership. This role reports to our COO.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 8+ years of experience leading marketing activities in B2B companies.
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing teams at a startup utilizing account-based marketing techniques.
- Comfortable in optimizing marketing budgets while optimizing towards ROI.
- Proven experience partnering with Sales leadership to achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to build creative and collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Proven experience managing business development and sales development teams.
- Proven track record of managing marketing budgets, funnel performance, and forecasts, to achieve new sales and revenue growth goals.
What You'll Do
- Drive growth with demand generation: Lead the demand generation team to design integrated campaigns that generate awareness and leads.
- Manage the Sales Development inbound and outbound team while increasing their reach.
- Lead the content strategy and development of powerful content assets (blogs, webinars, videos, e-books, how-to guides, etc.) enabling customers and prospects to easily understand the value proposition including business value, product capabilities, and differentiation.
- Partner with sales to develop sales plays and GTM programs that help drive the pipeline, increase leads, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Own the marketing budget and establish KPIs and processes for tracking marketing success.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!