Product Marketing Intern
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Product Marketing Intern for a temporary position to support product marketing efforts with market intelligence, sales enablement and customer engagement.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You are passionate about marketing and storytelling.
- Eager to learn how to execute marketing initiatives.
- You are a wordsmith and understand how content is used to drive people to take action.
- You are a native English speaker.
- You feel totally comfortable creating presentations.
- Self-learner and enjoy researching topics you are not familiar with.
- You are a team player.
- You are creative, can deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- You have e-commerce/marketing experience — a huge advantage.
What You'll Do
- Research the market and competitive landscape and translate it into insights to position Namogoo vs. the competition.
- Create sales enablement collateral that helps our sales team reach their goals (decks, one-pagers, etc).
- Research and define the buyer personas so we can better understand who we are selling to.
- Launch new products and execute go-to-market strategies.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!