Marketing Automation Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring as a Marketing Automation Manager to develop and lead campaigns, execute strategy into briefs, and implement reporting processes.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years experience working with email automation and content management platforms.
- Experience with delivery of marketing automation projects, implementations and integrations (CRM).
- Hubspot experience.
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns.
- Experience in demand generation, lead nurturing, and drip campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML emails and templates.
- Wordpress experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in marketing, advertising, or related field required.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain all the marketing automation workflows and define and report on campaign performance.
- Test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring, and tactics for improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to strategize and build nurture programs that move leads through the buying process.
- Own and manage customer database, constantly exploring new methods for list growth.
- Design, build and manage a variety of automated email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the lead management process which includes capturing, qualifying and passing leads.
- Make decisions with marketing leadership on customer segmentation strategies.
- Execute regular A/B tests.
- Own data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload and lead qualification processes.
- Own analytical reporting for lead acquisition, list size, website traffic, funnel conversions.
- Create and implement webinar sales funnels and program content delivery.
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement and acquisition .
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.