Paid Acquisition Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Paid Acquisition Manager to drive B2B lead generation with the right combination of media targeting, as well as nurture leads to drive subscriptions.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Strong expertise in paid social media, paid search, Google ads, retargeting and SEM.
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager and Google Ad Manager, retargeting, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Comfortable leading both strategy and execution including the media buys.
- Hands-on experience strategizing, implementing, testing campaigns across all major paid channels including search, paid social, and display.
- 3+ years of experience in growth, lifecycle marketing, performance marketing or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expertise in buying paid social and paid search ads.
- Experience in A/B Testing and campaign optimization.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
What You'll Do
- Own the Paid Media budget from forecasting to evaluation.
- Scale new and existing paid media channels to increase customer acquisition and maximize return-on-ad-spend.
- Design, implement, test, and scale paid strategies across channels including regular experimentation that optimizes creative, audience and channel effectiveness.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze experiment results, and optimize ongoing campaigns.
- Unlock the right combination of media targeting, lead gen, and nurture to drive subscriptions.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on all key paid media metrics including return-on-ad-spend (ROAS), customer acquisition cost (CAC), CAC Payback, Conversion Rate and more.
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- Communicate experimentation plans, performance updates, and test results.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.