Product Marketing Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help shape its rapidly growing cross-channel offerings, messaging, and touch-points throughout the life cycle of the customer.
This position interacts cross-functionally with the product, marketing, account management, and customer success teams to ensure that our customers are getting the right message at the right time based on their life cycle stage. In this role you will be the expert on the market, competitors and customers. You will understand why customers buy and their buying criteria, and you will turn that knowledge into marketing content and growth opportunities. You will understand our solutions and combine this understanding with your story-telling ability and your data-driven insights to create compelling marketing and customer engagement content such as onboarding experiences, emails, in-product communications, product videos, and sales enablement.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years experience in Product Marketing or Customer Marketing positions, or 3+ years experience in leading marketing efforts in startups.
- Your recent position is in a low-touch SaaS software company.
- You have experience optimizing trial-to-paid metrics.
- You have proven record of improving user activation, engagement and retention using marketing campaigns.
- You have experience launching products and bringing new features to market.
- You are passionate about effective processes for managing the customer life cycle.
- You are a power user of any of the popular web analytics tools in the market.
- You are a storyteller and understand how words are used to drive people to take action.
- You write and speak English just like a native English speaker.
- You know how to run and manage a project, set deadlines and adhere to them.
What You'll Do
- Own the messaging and product marketing activities on the self-serve buyer journey.
- Work closely with the Product team to manage and execute new feature launches, in addition to taking part in aligning product strategy and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Translate product functionality and technical details into marketing materials and user benefits.
- Work closely with Account Management to define the lifecycle stages and the touch-points in each.
- Write email flows, in-product messages, webinars, newsletters, and more, that support our goals for each lifecycle stage.
- Use various analytics/BI tools to find insights on the customer experience and lead optimization efforts that lead to user activation.
- Work closely with sales, and customer success to identify needs, and sharpen product differentiation, competitiveness and offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings.
- Lead the market education for Namogoo’s unique offerings.
- Report to the Product Marketing Director.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.