Creative Team Lead
Apply for this position
Are you on your unstoppable career journey? you’ve come to the right place.
Namogoo is looking for a Creative Team Lead, to manage our team of marketing designers, and to lead & grow the Namogoo brand-building efforts in a variety of different channels. As part of the role, you will develop and bring new and innovative creative ideas for campaigns with different goals (brand awareness, lead generation, social presence, employee branding, etc.) and work in collaboration with different stakeholders in Marketing/ /Leadership/HR to bring them to life.
The right candidate will have creative or Art experience from advertising agencies / high-tech companies, and has previously managed a team - developed, trained, and recruited the right people.
- 3+ Years of experience as an Art Director in a leading ad agency/branding agency.
- A bachelor’s degree from one of the leading institutes: Wizo, Bezalel, HIT, Shenkar.
- 5+ years of professional design experience (expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills, ability to instruct a team of expert artists and creative staff and oversee multiple projects through all its stages.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from brainstorming to deployment for different platforms and goals
- Proven experience creating concept pitches and creative presentations with strong presentation skills.
- Innovation and ability to come up with fresh creative ideas.
- Ability to research, recommend, direct, and manage appropriate vendors and artists.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- Proven experience working with e-Commerce/Retail accounts - an advantage.
- Developing and implementing processes to enable the company to scale while maintaining high quality
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all work and within all brand guidelines.
- Staying updated with motion design techniques tools as well as social media and marketing trends.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multi-discipline teams.
What You'll Do
- Managing a team of Marketing Designers and reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
- Responsible for all branding aspects.
- Translating our brand book intro day-to-day creative work
- Working with the marketing team to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the marketing strategy.
- Creating and pitching design concepts
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Contributing to the conceptualization, design direction, and development of your creative ideas.
- Establish clear guidelines to foster brand marketing excellence.
- Coordinating projects with attention to schedule, the scope of work, and design goals
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Managing and delegating responsibilities to internal/external vendors and providing directions and guidelines.
- Creating a streamlined work process so we can build to scale.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!