Marketing Operations Lead
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Marketing Operations Lead to manage and oversee all marketing tools, data, automations, and integrations for the marketing department.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Economics, Business, or other related fields an advantage.
- 2-4 years minimum of experience in business operations or marketing automation, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot -- a must, Hubspot preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortability with data, and the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into an effective business case to take action.
- Team player with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from all across the organization.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and full proficiency in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Google suite applications, mainly google sheets and slides.
- Independent, motivated, and excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Understand a sense of urgency and can prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM integrations, and much more).
- Combine management and hand-on responsibilities.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient marketing operations across multiple channels.
- Support scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management (lead scoring, lead routing), aligned with other go-to-market organizations, such as sales, customer success, product marketing, and more.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing Team's performance.
- Own the website maintenance and development (be the focal point for the web developers) and administration Google Tag Manager and all it involves. Tracking and 3rd party scripts included.
- Be responsible for data privacy compliance and the stability of website and all online assets.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.