Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Marketing Copywriter to play a key role in creating strategic marketing copy that generates leads and builds on brand strategy.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years of creative marketing, demand gen copywriting experience.
- Understanding of buyer personas, email workflows, and paid Ads.
- Excellent writing skills, digital experience, and impressive conceptual abilities.
- Using data-driven insights to incorporate into creative work.
- Experience in B2B SaaS.
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Agency experience is a huge plus, and experience writing demand gen marketing copy is an absolute must.
- A solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across all digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Write creative and compelling marketing copy for demand generation email blasts, web pages, landing pages, thought leadership content, and advertising copy.
- Lead the strategy to evolve and implement brand voice and messaging.
- Strong portfolio that showcases experience in writing for technology, B2B, consumer tech or Saas.
- Copywriting for PR, presentations, marketing collaterals, and social media.
- Proactively seeks effectiveness in advertising by understanding the needs of our customers and researching competitors’ advertisements and campaigns.
- Lead copywriting of landing pages tied to digital ads.
- Use reporting and analytics collected by our growth marketing team to develop copy to achieve a better conversion rate.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.