Digital Graphic Designer
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Digital Graphic Designer to create outstanding campaigns that stand out and drive results.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2-3+ years of experience within an agency or in-house creative teams.
- Understand best practices for concepts & themes, web, email, Landing pages, banners, social media, and microsites including how to create successful, engaging content for each platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or similar software.
- Keen eye for designing in Photoshop and Front end Design.
- Expert knowledge of design for digital.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time management.
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence and have the ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do.
- Strong design skills, comfortable taking an idea from concept to execution.
- B2B -SaaS experience in online design.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Wordpress experience a plus.
What You'll Do
- Designing and building cross-device, unique creative.
- Job split is essential - 60% design, 40% build (Mobile, Tablet, desktop).
- Run projects from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the copywriters to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets.
- Build campaigns that align with marketing strategy and translate initiatives into visual content for digital channels optimized with the platform, target audience, and marketing goals in mind.
- Create engaging content including static designs using imagery, gifs, paid social ads including carousels, infographics, etc.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.