Social Media Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Social Media Manager to develop social plans and content that support full funnel media strategies to drive conversions.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2+ years’ experience in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn paid advertising.
- 1+ year paid social in an agency environment is required.
- Cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of social media management platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Prior social media experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience with content and community management via social media, email, and strategic outreach, including organic (e.g., community management, reputation management) and influencer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts.
- Respond to inbound leads through multiple applications and channels.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up generating increased interest and excitement.
- Qualify warm leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Partner with the Sales Leader who will assist in sharpening your skills to help build the pipeline.
- Become an expert on prospects and be the go-to person for sales team on prospect research questions.
- Work alongside a team of other SDRs to achieve group goals and contribute to team development.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.