Senior Field Marketing Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to build, drive, plan, and implement marketing programs & campaigns, targeting prospects and existing customers, as well as contribute to the success of the Marketing pipeline goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires a unique blend of events (digital and live) and integrated marketing experience, plus experience working with both customers and Sales/Customer Success/Partner teams, to promote brand awareness and lead generation.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 5+ years of field marketing/event marketing experience, preferably in the enterprise market (Mid-Market - advantage).
- A true partner providing marketing expertise to achieve revenue goals versus administrative sales support.
- Metrics-driven and know how to build programs and tie them back to pipeline development goals.
- Ability to manage oneself, work independently, and be managed remotely.
- A sense of urgency and desire to work and win with a team of smart hardworking and nice people.
- A team player who has the ability to work well within a team, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- A ‘let's-do-this’ attitude and excitement to drive projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related subject, or commensurate experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM - preferably Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Self-starter - ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (both verbal & written).
What You'll Do
- Own and build the overall field marketing strategy & plan for North America with input and expertise from key internal stakeholders; to include hybrid, digital and in-person programs.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns such as webinars, executive roundtables, sponsorships for conferences, various speaking opportunities, customers’ case studies, and more.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Partner teams to understand industry-specific value props and customize marketing plans to reach target audiences.
- Lead the conversation with senior stakeholders and align teams to meet cross functional goals and objectives.
- Research and identify industry-leading third-party programs, committees, and events that would help drive new logos, lead generation, thought leadership, and brand awareness and develop new and innovative ways to reach our target audience through solution-focused content and programs.
- Be creative and think of new programs that can help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Build pre-event promotions, own field enablement, and registration tracking to ensure regional programs hit registration and pipeline goals.
- Roll out regional demand generation campaigns including creating messaging, outreach, digital, nurtures, webinars, and customer marketing.
- Own annual budget and reporting and metrics. Analyze program results and identify areas of optimization.
- Maintain and manage marketing calendar, regional budget, supervise speaking opportunities, research/execute third-party conferences.
- Work with the regional public relations firm to ensure alignment and execution in parallel with the corporate PR strategy and plans.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.