Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Legal Counsel to take ownership on a variety of legal affairs, including commercial transactions and compliance processes, reporting to the General Counsel.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2 years (on top of internship) of relevant legal experience as an associate in a high-tech/international department of a top-tier law firm or as an in-house lawyer a prominent high-tech company.
- English at a native level-written and spoken·
- Proficiency in Privacy Law - a must
- Broad-based commercial experience.
- Excellent legal and business skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills across all channels.
- Ability to multi-manage projects and work under pressure.
- Experience in labor law and in drafting and negotiating employment and consultancy contracts.
What You'll Do
- Review, negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial documents, including revenue agreements, partnership agreements, NDAs and more.
- Support all company’s departments on privacy, GDPR and security issues.
- Help to establish, draft and maintain appropriate company wide policies and procedures.
- Assist the General Counsel in corporate matters and financing transactions.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!