Senior BI Analyst
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Senior BI Analyst to build & develop reporting systems and Dashboards that will support our business needs.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- BA in Economics /mathematics/ statistics/ computer science.
- At least 5 years of analytical work experience in high data volume environments, in internet/e-commerce companies.
- 3 years of experience in design and building dashboards in Tableau - Must.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL.
- Passion for the e-commerce industry.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking .
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to see the "big picture," evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Rivery - an advantage.
What You'll Do
- Define and build the raw data and modeling the aggregative data which needed for each dashboard.
- Manage projects end to end (talking with the dashboard customer to understand the business need, design the dashboard, build the raw data and build the dashboard in Tableau).
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Use data mining, analytics and business judgment to identify and solve business needs.
- Consulting all departments in the company (Account managers, Product team, Management and developers).
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!