Apply for this position
Namogoo is seeking a Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team and handle suppliers, payments, finance, and accounting functions.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have Type 1 or 2 bookkeeper diploma - MUST.
- 2+ years of experience as a Bookeeper.
- You have knowledge and experience working with NetSuite – a significant advantage
- Previous experience in a Hi-Tech company – Advantage.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in English - MUST.
- Organized, thorough, and discreet with the ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Eager to learn and develop.
What You'll Do
- Multi-currency bookkeeping.
- Recording invoices, reconciliation, payments ILS and various currencies.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Travel reports and expenses.
- Inter company and VAR Reconciliation.
- End of month closing like Prepaid and accrued expenses.
- Support global payments and facilitate global growth.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!