Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an IT Specialist to provide IT support to all of Namogoo’s employees worldwide and for administering the IT infrastructure of the company. You will also provide hands-on, global support for corporate desktop/laptop computer infrastructure, and related inventory such as Hardware, Software, Solutions (MDM), ISP, etc.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Laptop installation and support experience (Mac, PCs).
- Networking knowledge (Checkpoint, HP, Cisco AP, etc.).
- Experience with organizational email administration (G-Suite).
- Experience with managing user licenses of relevant systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and demanding deadlines.
- Taking a proactive approach in handling problems.
What You'll Do
- Configure new workstations and laptops for new employees.
- Maintain Zoom Rooms availability and keep them working.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Security policies and certifications.