Sales Operations Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an Sales Operations Manager to develop and maintain standard reporting measures to facilitate reporting and analysis that will aid in the evaluation of various initiatives.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Sales Operations.
- Proven and successful experience implementing change in processes.
- Experience working with CRM systems leading to increased customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce including configuration and administration.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with an ability to tailor messages for any audience at hand.
- You have worked in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.
What You'll Do
- Align planning, forecasting, and budgeting initiatives with business objectives in addition to developing departmental goals and objectives for further sales effectiveness.
- Create reports providing accuracy and transparency to support the enterprise sales organization.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of sales efforts and ensuring that they are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Enable visible and transparent data and utilize the available tools, or implement new ones, that bring about increased sales effectiveness.
- Be responsible for supporting company performance data, SFDC clean up and adoption, territory plans, and accuracy in forecast and pipeline generation.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.