Apply for this position
Namogoo is looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee all IT functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT Specialists globally and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Proven experience as IT manager.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
What You'll Do
- The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and equipment and report to upper management.
- Oversee compliance globally in terms of IT.
- Coordinate IT team members globally, making sure the IT department provides the best IT service to all company employees.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.