Apply for this position
Namogoo is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team as the first Digital Analyst on one of Namgoo's core solutions. As a Digital Analyst, you will be working with Namogoo's customers, the Customer Success team, Solution Consultant team and engineering and will be the core expert on everything related to our customer data and product data.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience with SQL.
- Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- Proven collaboration skills and a proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level relationships.
- English at mother tongue level.
- Experience working with international customers - advantage.
- BSc. or higher in Computer Science - strong advantage.
- Knowledge in Web Technologies - advantage.
- Elite unit in the army – strong advantage.
What You'll Do
- Supporting our growing customer base with insights, data analysis that will improve the level of service and value Namogoo provide to its customers.
- Work with Solution Consultant and Customer Success sharing data insights through the entire customer journey.
- Build tools and analysis methods that can help improve the SC and CSM view on data.
- Understand the customer – learn about their needs, KPI’s, what keep them up at night and think how to bring value to them through data.
- Attend customers meetings like QBRs and EBR and work with the CSM on pulling and presenting the right data for each scenario.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.