Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen its North America team. Based in NYC (or East Coast) and reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you will manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers and serve as a main point of contact for the customer during the entire lifecycle. As a trusted advisor and advocate, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from Namogoo’s innovative Commerce solution, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving adoption, showcasing value and driving usage across your portfolio. You will manage the customer’s post-sales experience for our US strategic accounts, building customer loyalty and satisfaction, supporting customer retention, and promoting growth objectives. You will be Namogoo's partner for success!
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a CSM or account management role supporting eCommerce and online business.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships, including Executives.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems, and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Adept at dealing with complex customer relationships and decision processes.
- Ability to work independently as well as to operate alongside global teams.
- Strong data and/or technical orientation – knowledge of online fraud, Web application security, Malware, HTTP/S, SSL systems and desktop software, is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Namogoo solution.
- Review and assess customer progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions.
- Actively grow the existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how Namogoo’s solution can be improved.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!