Senior Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager, to drive the company's goals by supporting clients of Namogoo’s innovative eCommerce solution. You’ll manage the post-sales relationship for our EMEA Enterprise accounts, building customer loyalty and satisfaction, supporting customer retention, and promote growth objectives.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 5+ years of B2B Customer Success experience.
- Highly motivated, a people person who knows how to research, consult and execute a plan.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter that brings an opinion to the table.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Experience working with eCommerce and online business is a must.
- Proven record of growing ARR, identifying up-sell opportunities and building long-lasting strong cross-departmental relationships at all levels with fortune 500 global companies or major online retailers.
- An independent, individual contributor that can work remotely with offshore engineering and product teams.
What You'll Do
- End-to-end management of EMEA Strategic accounts, setting priorities and driving value and success for quality service.
- Ability to retain and grow our EMEA clients’ accounts portfolio on all levels: technical, business, support, and product, tracking risks and concerns, updating strategy and mitigating both internal and external problems.
- Work with clients directly, providing monthly and quarterly reviews, periodical reporting and presentation.
- Handle new feature releases.
- Create and execute operational success and expansion plans to drive the business goals, leveraging strategies and tactics across all necessary functions, including Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering.
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues to ensure they resolved quickly.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Namogoo solutions.
- Understand the market trends and always keep up to date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.