Director of Presales and Delivery
Apply for this position
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is looking for a Director of Presales and Delivery. The role is to manage a team responsible for the pre-sales and onboarding for Namogoo’s customers. This is a strategic role that is critical to the success of the Namogoo clients organization.
- Manage the full pre-sales lifecycle, driving the technical conversation as it relates to the onboarding of Namogoo customers.
- Manage a team comprised of both Solution consultants and onboarding managers.
- Collaborate with the Sales and partners teams in building the business case and value proposition for prospective customers.
- Manage onboarding for standalone mid-market and SMB customers.
- Manage relationships with key customer contacts throughout the implementation process, including but not limited to C-Suite Executives, Data Analysts, Business Owners, and Project Managers.
- Build and support product value-proving methodologies that best fit the customer’s needs.
- Create project outlines with clear milestones to drive the onboarding process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively and thoroughly analyze data to find key insights and identify anomalies or issues that require escalation.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers, presenting test outcomes and insights to top level executives of leading brands.
- Report on metrics such as Time To Value, trial to annual contract conversion, and won opportunities.
What You'll Do
- 4+ years of experience in pre or post sales working with enterprise e-commerce customers.
- Proven track record for successfully developing and nurturing multi-level client relationships, built on an understanding of the customer’s needs and their desired outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills; adept at establishing and maintaining cross-functional working relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Experience tabulating and analyzing data, as well as with presenting key insights in a salient and concise manner.
- Proficiency in developing clear and creative solutions to complex problems, and in prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with intricate customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation of slides and technical demonstrations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or commensurate experience.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.