Senior Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager, to drive the company's goals by supporting clients of Namogoo’s innovative eCommerce solution. You’ll manage the post-sales relationship for our US Enterprise accounts, building customer loyalty and satisfaction, supporting customer retention, and promote growth objectives.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B customer success/account management role working with enterprise customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- Experience working with web technologies and eCommerce companies.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a client contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Establish meaningful relationships and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Namogoo solution.
- Review and assess customer progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, growing market and a real opportunity for success.