Have you ever been shopping for your favorite brand online and felt that something was very weird? You may have been a victim of Customer Journey Hijacking. Namogoo helps online companies take back control of their customer journeys and greatly improve the shopping experience. Namogoo is trusted by more than 100 leading brands, including Asics, Argos, Samsonite, Office Depot, and Teva to provide a safe and healthy journey for millions of customers. Namogoo is shaping the eCommerce space and is not planning to stop anytime soon. If you are a seasoned Customer Service Manager who is looking for a dynamic and success-oriented environment, we will be happy to talk with you.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, to manage the pre-sales relationship with Namogoo’s strategic Enterprise customers. This role will report to the Director of Customer Solution Consulting and will be the go-to expert for customers during the Proof-of-Value (POV) process and the initial on-boarding period. This is a strategic role that is critical to the success of the Namogoo Sales organization.
● You have 4+ years of experience in pre or post sales working with enterprise e-commerce customers
● Proven track record for successfully developing and nurturing multi-level client relationships, built on an understanding of the customer’s needs and their desired outcomes
● Strong leadership skills; adept at establishing and maintaining cross-functional working relationships with both colleagues and customers
● Experience tabulating and analyzing data, as well as with presenting key insights in a salient and concise manner
● Proficiency in developing clear and creative solutions to complex problems, and in prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
● Comfortable dealing with intricate customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation of slides and technical demonstrations
● Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite
● Technical orientation – Web application, HTTP/S, analytical systems
● Experience working with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
● Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies
● Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or commensurate experience
● Manage the full pre-sales lifecycle, driving the technical conversation as it relates to the on-boarding of Namogoo customers
● Collaborate with the Sales team in building the business case and value proposition for prospective customers
● Manage relationships with key customer contacts, including but not limited to C-Suite Executives, Data Analysts, Business Owners, and Project Managers
● Build and support test methodologies that best fit the customer’s needs
● Create project outlines with clear milestones to drive the POV process in a timely and efficient manner
● Proactively and thoroughly analyze data to find key insights and identify anomalies or issues that require escalation
● Conduct weekly meetings with customers, presenting test outcomes and insights to top level executives of leading brands
● Educate the customer on the problem of Customer Journey Hijacking and its impact on their key business metrics.
● Travel requirements - 30%
At Namogoo, we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.