Director of Customer Success
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of skilled and experienced Customer Success Managers supporting clients of Namogoo’s innovative eCommerce solution.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 6+ years experience in customer facing roles as a customer success manager or account manager with Enterprise and mid-market accounts.
- 3+ Customer Success Leadership experience with building, training and managing high performing teams as well as building customer relationships at senior level and handling escalations.
- 2+ years of experience within 2nd line management (preferably remote management).
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing teams — strong people management skills, coaching and development experience to focus the team on high achievements.
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon numbers and trends.
- Exceptional relationship building mindset and consultative approach that builds loyalty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to successfully collaborate in a multicultural environment.
- Proactively identify areas to leverage Namogoo’s value proposition with customers.
- Significant experience in digital marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy (especially in e-Commerce) is a HUGE bonus.
What You'll Do
- Manage and coach a team of customer success team leads and managers by developing and expanding their customer, product, and domain expertise to build the best in class CS team.
- Guide the team throughout the customer lifecycle by deeply understanding the customer needs and map them to Namogoo’s offerings.
- Set and follow the goals of the team to successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers.
- Report on team/individual results.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand our customers' business strategies and measurements for success.
- Motivate team members through leadership.
- Work with Namogoo’s team to align priorities, collaborate on customer needs and opportunities.
- Cooperate with the Success Operation team to Identify and optimize for improvement the ongoing activity of the team.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, growing market and a real opportunity for success.