Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for onboarding, driving product adoption, revenue retention and growth for Namogoo’s accounts at scale. The role requires a strong focus on up-selling existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through value selling, automated training, account planning and orchestration, collaboration with cross functional partners; while automating the client’s journey.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 2+ years of relevant customer success or account management experience.
- Proven track record in upselling campaign-based products or solutions to the C-level, and / or senior executives of small medium enterprise companies.
- Experience managing customers at scale and streamlining processes.
- Background selling Campaign management, Analytics, A/B Testing, Voice of Customer, Promotion tools - plus.
- Experience developing relationships with customers at multiple levels.
- A proven ability to exceed goals and metrics.
- Accustomed to working effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience working in the US/EMEA markets.
- Additional languages (French/ Spanish/ German)– A plus.
What You'll Do
- Manage and forecast fast upsell/ renewal cycles.
- Serve as a client contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Establish meaningful relationships and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Namogoo solution.
- Review and assess customer progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Manage relationships with C-level executives at small medium enterprise companies.
- Educate the customer on the value proposition for our products and services.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!