Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Solutions Engineer, to manage the pre-sales relationship with Namogoo’s Enterprise customers. This role will report to the Director of Customer Solution Engineering and will be the go-to expert for customers during the Proof-of-Value (POV) process and the initial on-boarding period. This is a strategic role that is critical to the success of the Namogoo Sales organization.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 4+ years of experience in pre or post sales working with enterprise e-commerce customers.
- Proven track record for successfully developing and nurturing multi-level client relationships, built on an understanding of the customer’s needs and their desired outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills; adept at establishing and maintaining cross-functional working relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Experience tabulating and analyzing data, as well as with presenting key insights in a salient and concise manner.
- Proficiency in developing clear and creative solutions to complex problems, and in prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with intricate customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation of slides and technical demonstrations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or commensurate experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full pre-sales lifecycle, driving the technical conversation as it relates to the onboarding of Namogoo customers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team in building the business case and value proposition for prospective customers.
- Manage relationships with key customer contacts, including but not limited to C-Suite Executives, Data Analysts, Business Owners, and Project Managers. Build and support test methodologies that best fit the customer’s needs.
- Create project outlines with clear milestones to drive the POV process in a timely and efficient manner. Proactively and thoroughly analyze data to find key insights and identify anomalies or issues that require escalation.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers, presenting test outcomes and insights to top level executives of leading brands.
- Educate the customer on the problem of Customer Journey Hijacking and its impact on their key business metrics.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.