Technical Support Engineer
Apply for this position
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is looking for a Technical Support Engineer (Tier 2/3) to provide technical support for Namogoo solutions. We are looking for a technically proficient, organized, and customer-centric individual to join our growing Support organization.
- 2+ years of experience in Tier 1/2 support roles.
- Experience with Salesforce/Zendesk/Jira/Confluence.
- Good understanding of SQL, ability to write basic queries and working with data warehouse.
- Experience with writing client-facing knowledge base articles.
- Experience with training and mentoring of tier 1-2 agents.
- Familiarity with tag management systems such as GTM, DTM (Adobe Tag Manager), Tealium - Advantage.
- Experience with analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics - Advantage.
- Experience with the e-commerce industry - Advantage.
- Experience with API troubleshooting - Advantage.
- Experience working with cross functional teams: dev, product, QA.
- Familiarity with various shopping extensions - Advantage.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting using dev tools - Must.
What You'll Do
- Provide real-time support to the world’s leading ecommerce brands and internal teams that manage the customer relationship.
- Triage, diagnose, and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Lead critical technical investigations, troubleshoot, resolve or escalate critical cases, and work closely with R&D and product to ensure proper handling of the bug cycle
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g. steps to reproduce) for support tickets.
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (Salesforce, Jira, Internal, Online Communities, Slack).
- Collaborate with R&D and Product to provide issue resolutions, workarounds, and implement product features or support tools.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!