Namogoo is looking for a talented and experienced Cloud Operations Engineer to join our Service Operations team. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our technical teams to empower the operations and infrastructure matrix, which is needed to support our current growth. This position will largely hinge on building and maintaining our cloud infrastructure (AWS and Azure) during the entire development lifecycle while establishing a comprehensive monitoring and alerts array.
We need a person that possesses a hands-on approach when it comes to managing Dev tools, services and licenses. You will also be required to devise (and execute) a foolproof plan to ensure smooth monitoring of all processes, with a proactive approach to improving Production stability and robustness. Automating manual operations is also a top priority at Namogoo.
1. 3+ years of experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
2. Experience with infrastructure and application monitoring
3. Linux distributions knowledge: Ubuntu / CentOS
4. Web servers: NGINX / Apache
5. CDN and DNS systems (Akamai / Fastly / Route53 )
6. Experience with Jenkins
7. Programming and shell scripting: Ruby, Bash – Advantage
8. Experience with DB administration such as MySQL / MongoDB – Advantage
9. Containers knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage