VP Sales, SMB
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a VP Sales, SMB to build and lead a robust sales team targeting B2B SaaS SMB sales.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 5 years of experience leading a sales organization and 8+ year of inside sales experience to SMB’s and midmarket clients.
- Experience selling into e-commerce is a huge plus.
- Natural leadership talent, strong relationship building skills, and the ability to engage teams and create a culture of excellence.
- Experience building a comprehensive go-to-market strategy.
- Accustomed to working effectively and thrive in a fast-paced start- up.
- Strong storytelling capabilities- the ability to make our product benefits tangible.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to target prospects effectively.
- Maintain excellent SalesForce hygiene and provide accurate weekly forecasts.
What You'll Do
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow sales team.
- Own core sales metrics - develop and manage sales pipeline from lead to close.
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals.
- Manage a team of Account Executives and Sales Development representatives.
- Organize, manage and forecast complex sales cycles.
- Hire, manage and plan the sales team structure to achieve aggressive business goals.
- Provide a value proposition for our products in the North America region.
- Support sales managers and SDR’s in managing the ongoing process of prioritizing accounts and prospects.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.