Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Customer Success Manager to manage our Strategic SMB Clients. This role is the main point of contact for the said clients.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the b2b SaaS industry.
- Experience in account management, client success, marketing.
- Excellent communication (in person/video calls/phone calls/emails) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy; and working cross-functionally.
- Experience with tools like Asana and Jira.
- Exceptional customer advocacy skills with a strong ability to negotiate and manage expectations.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word Preferred: Knowledge of the eCommerce Universe and digital marketing.
- BA/BS Degree in advertising, business, communications or another relevant field.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, monthly success sessions, proactively monitoring customers' health and taking action where needed.
- Provide data-driven guidance on customer goal settings, for example, leveraging benchmark insights to recommend best practices.
- Responsible for preventing churn, increasing customer lifetime value.
- Enhance the client relationship experience by driving their product usage and increasing ROI.
- Responsible for product education and adoption.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Work cross functionally within the organization to align our teams on driving towards successfully achieving customer’s goals.
- You help customers align their email marketing goals and strategic business objectives with our features and services.
- You are our product-feedback-collector: you talk to customers about our product and ensure that their feedback is passed on to the product team.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.