Lead UI/UX Designer
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Lead UI / UX Designer to spearhead the user-facing design of a complex and user-friendly B2B web application.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Results driven and goal-oriented.
- 6 + years of UX/UI experience in a SaaS B2B application company.
- Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Bonus: Knack for illustrations (not a must).
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve UX design.
- You are organized, self-directed, efficient, and are able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Relevant academic background (Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Interaction Design, etc.)– Advantage.
What You'll Do
- Leading the UX and UI concepts and principles.
- Designing detailed wireframes, along with the product managers.
- Turning wireframes into detailed designs for R&D, including all micro-interactions.
- Improving our business reach by optimizing a complex product for untrained users.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Conduct usability studies to research how customers handle our features.
- Translate product requirements to a coherent and consistent user experience.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!