Sr. Product Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Senior Product Manager to own our advanced product line and propel execution to the next level.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 6+ years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS and B2B products.
- Results driven and goal-oriented.
- 3 years experience with wireframing and user flows of complex B2B products.
- Experience in marketing automation / eCommerce space- a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams.
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
- Creative thinker who can deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
What You'll Do
- Own the full life cycle of Namogoo products, allowing our customers to easily onboard and engage with our services with no additional support.
- Partner with engineering, design, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to develop, bring to market, and grow a new product line and source of revenue.
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success.
- Communicate with customers, understand pain points and opportunities, and build an ambitious, holistic product roadmap.
- Present features and values to customers via blog posts, documentation, webinars and presentations.
- Work closely with R&D to make sure features are developed while maintaining product coherence and value to customers.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!