Apply for this position
Namogoo is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to write user-facing and developer-facing documentation for a complex B2B SaaS application in the marketing automation and retail space.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Native English speaker.
- 6+ years of technical writing experience in a SaaS B2B application company.
- Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
What You'll Do
- Explain complex technical concepts and terms in easy to use and understandable language, including working with an graphic designer on illustrations.
- Create and maintain the training repository, a step-by-step course on the system.
- Maintain our knowledge base, which users use to self-serve.
- Write technically oriented posts for our blog.
- Write API documentation for external developers (“integration guides”).
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!