At Namogoo, we’re just as proud of our products as we are of our people. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell proprietary Artificial Intelligence solutions to the world’s largest retailers. Namogoo’s products help to eliminate invasive promotions, preserve the online customer experience, and consistently enhance eCommerce business metrics. We are growing rapidly, and we’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
At Namogoo, our people are our most precious asset. Attracting, integrating, developing, and keeping talented people will remain a top priority…pretty much forever. We keep the bar high and strive to continuously raise the bar. Our teams work hard and play hard — that’s our recipe for maximum joy and fulfillment. Talent and excellence come before strict hierarchy — that’s how we stay innovative and keep growing.
What you would be getting into...
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our IL team, being part of our global HR team. You will be responsible for employees' full-cycle experience and contribute to employee relations and success. You will be partnering closely with leaders across our IL team, your work will be instrumental in developing and growing the team, while developing and maintaining Namogoo’s culture and values.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person who can relate to all individuals within various levels of the organization. You will contribute to our overall business objectives and will be a key to Namogoo's overall success.
We’re looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
You'd be a good fit if you...
- At least 2 years of proven experience of HR management in a small/mid-size tech company
- Proven experience with identifying talents for both Technological and customer facing positions
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced growing startup - must
- Experience in working globally - Ideal
- Experienced working with leaders with consultancy and business partnership skills - Advantage
- A proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering teamwork, and spearheading operation processes
- Passion for ‘hands on’ recruitment - must
- Relevant degree from a relevant academic institute
- A creative, resourceful problem solver, excellent teamwork skills, proactive and self-motivated
- Own the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring that we recruit the most qualified candidates on time and working alongside our Talent Acquisition in Israel.
- Develop strategies to streamline the hiring process; manage the job boards, agencies, and sourcing funnel, conduct interviews; recruit, onboard and retain new hires
- Work with leadership team to develop human resources strategies to maximize our growth
- Build, support, and embody Namogoo’s company culture, drive employees’ sense of pride, purpose and passion.
- Act as trusted advisor for leaders and employees.
- Employee Relations: You will be a trusted resource to the team while handling the day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters with the utmost discretion and fairness
- Conduct performance reviews and assist team members with career development
- Manage human resources daily operations including employee compensation and benefits, orientation and training of new hires, and maintaining health and safety accountability with labor laws
- Partner with Business leaders to implement multiple programs such as: Employee Referrals, Interview Training, Onboarding, Feedback, etc.
- Initiate programs that help our culture continue to thrive. Help conceive of and plan events (holiday parties, office events, off-sites).
- Take part in leading cross-company HR projects
At Namogoo, we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
- You are obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback
- You put innovation and curiosity above hierarchy
- You are an owner who takes things from start till end
- You seek to understand the needs of your internal as well as external clients and adapt your style as necessary